The real estate and property department of Κ.P.L. & Partners, for several decades specialize and deals with all matters of real estate law, in the course of representing sellers, buyers, lenders, architects, contractors, tenants and landlords.
We advise clients during all phases of real estate investment, development, and financing, as well as operations ranging from purchases and sales, leases and financing, to sophisticated joint ventures and cross-border transactions.
Our office undertakes and supports any kind of investment, in collaboration with specialized law and engineering structure offices in Greece and abroad.
Our team advises both individuals and corporate clients on:
- Real property acquisition, operation and disposition
- Boundary disputes between registered land owners
- Applications for the issuing of titles
- Advice on taxation matters
- Ownership structures
- Time sharing
- Real estate auctions
- Representation in court and dispute resolution
- Wills, probate and reselling and estate administration
- Investments in real property for Greek who living abroad or third countries citizens
Particularly for resident of third countries:
Κ.P.L. & Partners undertakes, in compliance with the law 3894/2010 as modified in accordance with the L. 4164/2013), complete turn-key projects for third countries citizens, who along with their family members, may become eligible for residence in Greece with a five-years renewable residency, providing that they have acquired/purchased a property with a value not less than 250.000 euros.